There are many different views about working shoulders, as it is viewed as masculine. Working shoulders does not make females look manly. Instead it makes both, males and females, hotter!
We trained shoulders together and left the gym feeling sore- you should give it a go!
- Overhead shoulder press 5 sets x 8 reps
- Superset behind neck press & front raises: 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- 3 hand-grip front raise: wide/normal/close 4set x 21 reps
- Rear delt fly machine drop set 4 set x 20 reps: 12 reps heavy then drop weight for the last 8 reps
- Lateral raises drop set 5 sets x 20 reps: 8 reps heavy then drop weight for the last 12 reps
Over the past couple weeks we have been lowering the amount of reps we do in a set. Usually I would do 10-12 reps in a set because I was panicking that if I do a low amount of reps I would make myself look “bulky” and “manly”. But I have quickly come to realise, from training with Harry, that it is good to change up your reps within sets as it wakes up your muscles and creates positive growth. Rather than your muscles being used to the same amount of reps, workouts and sets and therefore never changing! Be sure to change up your workouts!